INFORMATIVE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
In this statement, pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, as modified by Legislative Decree no. 101/2018, and of the European Regulation 2016/67, the user is provided with information relating to the processing of personal data collected during the consultation of the trattoriajulia.com website.
Personal data of Website Users or customers, as described above, will be processed in the ways and in the forms prescribed by the GDPR, for the performance of the Website's functions, with particular - but not exclusive - reference to the procedures described therein data collection, contact form, any registration process, access to the reserved area, newsletter subscription and the like.
The information is provided only for the domain indicated above and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links linked to this.
The owner of the treatment
We inform you that the Data Controller of your personal data is Trattoria Julia, VAT number IT01440310934, address: Via IX Ottobre 32 - 33080 - Erto and Casso (PN) - ITALY.
Purpose of the treatment
The treatment is aimed at:
- the provision of the requested service or for the fulfillment of contractual obligations towards the interested party;
- the fulfillment of legal obligations in the tax, accounting and institutional fields;
- to carry out aggregate and anonymous statistics, in order to monitor and improve the products or services provided;
- the promotion, by sending informative and promotional communications via sms and / or e-mail, as well as newsletters in relation to the own initiatives and / or of subsidiary and / or associated companies;
- health security and safety;
The processing of personal data, also of a sensitive nature and with reference to the image, is aimed at:
- correctly provide the requested services;
- fulfill legal obligations in the tax, accounting and institutional fields;
- data collection in the name and on behalf of public institutions;
- health security and safety;
and unless express opposition:
- carrying out market research and statistics regarding the activity carried out;
- promotional purposes and updates related to the activity.
Rights of the interested party
We also inform you that:
1) the provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal / contractual obligations and, therefore, any refusal to provide them in whole or in part may give rise to the impossibility for the professional to execute the contract or to carry out correctly all the obligations required by current legislation;
2) without prejudice to communications made in fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated in Italy and transferred abroad exclusively for the purposes specified above;
3) we inform you that the interested party has the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence, updating or rectification of your personal data; transformation into anonymous form or blocking of processed data (right of cancellation / oblivion);
- receive from the Data Controller, in a format readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him;
- request that personal data be transmitted without hindrance to another data controller;
- object to treatments carried out in violation of the law;
- be promptly informed of any violation of your data;
- propose a complaint to the Guarantor Authority or appeal to the Judicial Authority.
4) in case of refusal to provide data or consent to treatment, this would be illegitimate and the Data Controller reserves the right not to execute or continue the contract;
5) the aforementioned data will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and even after the termination of the same for the time necessary for the fulfillment of all the obligations required by current legislation;
6) right to object to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
7) Requests should be sent to the Data Controller, also via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Place of data processing
The treatments connected to the web services of this site and the requests received through it, take place at the address of the Data Controller, as well as at the offices of the authorized managers or agents. All treatments can also be carried out with the aid of IT systems and are stored in archives with appropriate security measures;
No data collected is communicated or disclosed without prior consent.
The personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material are used for the sole purpose of carrying out the service or provision requested and are not communicated or disclosed to third parties. The data will also be collected and used for promotional purposes, without prejudice to the right of the interested party to exercise the right to cancellation.
Types of data processed
The computer systems and their software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc. ..) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. They are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, the data on web contracts do not currently persist for more than seven days.
Data voluntarily provided by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
Cookies can be stored only for the time of use of a specific site (i.e. session cookies) or for a longer period of time and independent of the session (i.e. persistent cookies).
As a rule, cookies allow the owner of the site to determine which sectors and contents are most visited or viewed on the Website, in order to adapt them to the wishes of the Users and at the same time to improve the services offered also, but not limited to, to make a communication tailored to Users and their related interests. The types of cookies used by the website are:
• cookies necessary and functional for navigation,
• third party cookies.
Cookies necessary for navigation:
They are the indispensable cookies for the correct operation and visibility of the Site, allowing you to navigate using the essential functions. These cookies do not collect information about Users who could be used for marketing purposes. The necessary cookies are used, inter alia, to: (i) remember User data on the various pages during a browser browsing session; (ii) view the contents in the chosen language at each access, recognizing from which country the User connects (and remembering this setting in future accesses).
Navigation functional cookies:
They are cookies that allow the owner of the site to make the use of the Website significantly easier for the User. They allow to identify the Users who have logged in to the Website, avoiding the new data entry at each new session navigation. These cookies aim to facilitate and speed up their use.
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
The user can object to the registration of cookies on his device by configuring the browser used for navigation: if he uses the Website without changing the browser settings, it is assumed that he intends to receive all the cookies used by the Website and to use all the features.
For further information, please refer to the following link: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en.
Faculty of providing data
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide the personal data contained in the request forms to request the sending of informative material or other communications.
Their absence can sometimes make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
Method and duration of treatment
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.